The new stronger case means you can move your printer around and travel with relative ease, and without worry of damage. Bring your machine along and it’ll still be calibrated when you get there.
RESIN Based Printers
Feel the Precision
Compare the Technology
We are here to show a Change
Experience the True High Resolution
Botzlab brings to the Community
mUVe 1 LASER 3D printer
The mUVe 1 3D printer is bridging the gap between the hobbyist maker and the high-price resin printers that are currently out of their reach. The mUVe 1 uses a standard 405nm UV laser diode and a 3 axis CNC system to bring all of your high-resolution 3D models to life. When we set out to design a 3D printer we needed it to be as open and upgradable as possible, but it still had to offer great features at a great price.On top of it all we still manage to do it for less money than anyone else, and it’s extremely energy efficient with only 25 watts of power consumption on average.
mUVe 1 DLP 3D printer
Introducing the mUVe 1 and 1.1 DLP 3D Printer, the first machines of their kind. Gone are the X and Y axis as well as all of the laser components of the standard mUVe 1 Laser 3D Printer, on this machine the projector is the X and Y axis. A simpler machine and lower part count give cost savings that allows us to bring you a tried and true printer chassis, along with an established technology like DLP, at prices never seen before in the open-source SLA market. Our system should allow mounting of nearly any projector you choose, or you can order your printer with one of the projectors we’ve tested to save yourself some time and potentially money. Look below to see some of the features.
The LCD based controller features a jog dial and buttons to allow for printer setup and starting of prints as well as a tiny piezo. While printing it shows information about the laser as well as status of the print and location of each axis. You can even speed up and slow down printing on the fly, make changes to core parameters such as acceleration and steps per mm, test fire the laser, or move any axis. It also features a full sized SD Card slot so you can print completely detached from a PC.
Possibly the best change, is the ease at which you will be able to work on your machine. Once it is connected to the case you simple need remove any side panel with the 4 attachment screws to access the internals. You can even flip the machine upside-down!
- No extruder heater cores to burn out or extruder insulators that melt and are irreparable. Only a long lasting laser diode, and they can easily be replaced!
- No fans to cool sagging extruded plastic during your prints or keep extruder parts from melting. Just 1 fan to cool the motor drivers.
- No tedious Z-axis leveling process. The glass reservoir is flat and the frame is very square.
- Because of the upside-down approach to printing there is much less restriction for overhangs and high sloping angles on your parts.
- The adjustable size of the laser allows changing laser point size. No more buying extruder nozzles to change extrusion or filament size, just adjust the iris, measure the output and go!
- Make your own resin colors or use pre-mixed and colored resins! Finally you can make the exact color you need. Pigments and resins available at MakerJuice.com
- It’s Fast. Printing hi-resoultion takes a long time so we move at up to 600mm/s with 4000mm/s+ acceleration rates. That is about 5 times faster than most current top of the line FFF printers. Current average speed with MakerJuice Resin is about 300mm/s.
- Replacement Parts are Easily Sourced and are Inexpensive.
- No part costs more than $25 to make or replace, other than the reservoir at around $50 pre-assembled with non-stick surface. The Iris Diaphragm is a bit over $40 but is still considered optional, yet highly recommended. The 1/4″ glass should last indefinitely, the non-stick coat can be replaced for $4-8 depending on your choice.
- Using 8mm linear motion means there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of suppliers for parts worldwide.
- MicroRax is highly popular and established and can support a large audience. It is also very inexpensive and parts can be purchased individually so there’s no need to buy more than you need to replace.
SPECIFICATIONS -LASER PRINTERBest SLA Printer to match your needs
INR Call UsPer Unit
- MicroRax Aluminum Extrusion frame
- 8mm coated aluminum linear rods and Igus bearings
- Small parts ship in an divided snap-lock container
- 145mm x 145mm x 185mm X,Y,Z build space
- Outside dimensions 362mm x 360mm x 460mm
- RAMPS 1.4 Electronics with SD RAMPS
- 12V 5A PSU switchable 120V/240V AC
- Laser Iris Diaphragm allows scalable resolution, .1mm standard supported resolution
- Laser upgradable up to 500mW with current laser driver
- Replaceable PTFE non-stick tape coating or QSil Silicone Elastomer
- Low-Iron Glass Reservoir, extremely clear
- Custom Marlin Firmware with active development
- Includes at least 1 bottle of MakerJuice SubSF to get you started
SPECIFICATION- DLP PRINTERBest of the Breed and Resolution
INR Call UsPer Unit
- 100-240VAC, Approx 250W Power Consumption
- X-Y adjustable, less than 100µm – 200µm and larger
- Z resolution adjustable to any size. Z axis .00156mm per step at 1/4 stepping, can be changed to .00039mm per step at 1/16 stepping.
- Based on X/Y Resolution chosen. 192mm x 108mm at 100µm. 96mm x 54mm at 50µm X/Y
Z axis ~180mm build size.
- Any curable at 405nm UV wavelength. Exposure times can be adjusted in software for different resins.
- Choice of DLP projectors with 1280 or 1920 HD DLP.